Thursday, July 11, 2013

Iron Man 3

Movie:  Iron Man 3
Major Actors:
Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Jon Favreau, Paul BettanyRating: PG13
Best Audience: Older children, teenagers, adults

Review:
I had seen Iron Man 1 & 2 by the time this movie came out, but I must confess...I was actually one of the few people that did not see The Avengers.  So I decided that since The Avengers looked more like it should have been called "Iron Man and the Avengers," I wanted to see it first.  I'm glad I did.  Iron Man's experience with The Avengers was definitely a big part of the third Iron Man. 

Of course, Iron Man 3 was very action-packed and humorous, just like the previous films.  I still maintain that Don Cheadle steals the show, which is difficult to do from Robert Downey Jr.  Even if you haven't seen the Iron Man 1 & 2 or The Avengers, you would still enjoy this film for sheer entertainment purposes...you just may be a little confused.  I hate to tell people to do homework before they see a movie, but this film is best enjoyed when you know what happened in the previous films.

No comments:

Post a Comment